HẠN APPLY: 25/03/2021
Hiệp hội Nông nghiệp Hữu cơ Naturland e.V. (Đức) đang tuyển dụng vị trí Trợ Lý Bản Địa (Local Assistant) cho dự án hợp tác với Hiệp Hội Nông Nghiệp Hữu Cơ Việt Nam.
Địa điểm làm việc: Hà Nội.
Thời gian làm việc: 04/2021 – 10/2023.
Link mô tả công việc và cách thức nộp đơn: https://bit.ly/3shGEIH
Nếu link trên có vấn đề, xin vui lòng truy cứu 2 links dưới đây:
Mô tả công việc: https://bit.ly/3skKi4t
Mẫu đơn đăng ký: https://bit.ly/39bm9G2
Naturland is an international organic farmers’ association based in Germany that supports the development of organic farming on a regional, national and global scale, together with its partner organizations and farmers. Founded in 1982 in Bavaria, it developed in the region before extending its membership in Germany, Europe and even globally. With over 100,000 farmers in about 60 countries it is one of the leading international organic farmers’ associations.
Place & Duration
Full-time Position in Vietnam with work location in Hanoi for the project duration from begin/mid of March 2021 – 31 October 2023. As a local assistant, you will support our long-term export with the project implementation of the cooperation project between Naturland and the Vietnamese Organic Agriculture Association.
• Report to and support the long-term expert
• Assistance to long-term expert in supporting the project implementation and to promote and develop organic farming in Vietnam
• Organization and implementation of project activities such as workshops, preparation of documents and reports, arrangement of work trips
• Support in project’s administrative tasks and in preparation of different education & training measures
• Desk research as well as information gathering, also in Vietnamese when needed
• Interpretation and translation English-Vietnamese when applicable
• University Degree or other relevant education
• Native in Vietnamese and fluent in English
• Based in or willing to relocate to Hanoi
• Network with organic stakeholders
• Good knowledge on organic sector in Vietnam, experience in organic agriculture and/or environmental affairs
• Experience working as an assistant is a plus
• Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point)
• Intercultural sensitivity
• Familiar with work culture in Vietnam and practical know-hows
• Structured, target-oriented, reliable, and proactive working manner
• Good organizational, follow-up and time management skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Willingness to travel when necessary
About the project
The project aims to strengthen ties between Naturland e.V. and the Vietnam Organic Agricultural Association (VOAA) by supporting the strategic development of the Vietnamese umbrella association and to enhance the development of organic farming in Vietnam. Implementing high organic standards and certifications and extending the educational offer (offline & online) for organic food and farming is supposed to train various target groups within the organic food sector.
Since 1991 the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) finances worldwide partnerships projects within the framework of “Cooperation with the Private Sector”. sequa gGmbH is a globally operating non-profit development organization and partner of the German private sector. With its “Chambers and Associations Partnership Program”, German partners can propose and implement worldwide projects financed by the BMZ.
How to apply
If you are interested, please use the application form in this link https://bit.ly/3shGEIHsend and send your application not later than 25 March 2021 via email to:
Naturland – Verband für ökologischen Landbau e.V.
Ms Martina Weber, Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org